Friday, September 22, 2006

First night at manners.

Hi everybudy, I went to my first manners class and I was so egcited dat I had no idea dad and mum were der. Dere was dis cute litle bull-dog der dat I wanted to play with so bad but dad wouldnt let me :( Dad twied to twick me into doin what he says by feedin me gwilled pork chop but it didnt work bery well. I dink I made him upset but I was just so egcited I hope he isnt mad at me. I will twy to do beder dis wednesday. Dad is takin some time off work and gonna work/play with me before class, I cant wait. I want to make dad happy but it is hard with all dose doggies awound I get so egcited, but I pwomise to twy really hard dis time. I got so bored at de end I twied to get out of my collar it didnt work but I twied and finally I just plooped down and laid dere and said forget about it.

ok signin off dis has been hobo

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey,
You'll do better next time at class. Tell your Papa you was so excited and that now you know what class is like, you'll be better now. Remember, you'll get lots & lots of treats if you do what he says, hehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Of course you were excited! Your a boxer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home