Friday, September 22, 2006

First night at manners.

Hi everybudy, I went to my first manners class and I was so egcited dat I had no idea dad and mum were der. Dere was dis cute litle bull-dog der dat I wanted to play with so bad but dad wouldnt let me :( Dad twied to twick me into doin what he says by feedin me gwilled pork chop but it didnt work bery well. I dink I made him upset but I was just so egcited I hope he isnt mad at me. I will twy to do beder dis wednesday. Dad is takin some time off work and gonna work/play with me before class, I cant wait. I want to make dad happy but it is hard with all dose doggies awound I get so egcited, but I pwomise to twy really hard dis time. I got so bored at de end I twied to get out of my collar it didnt work but I twied and finally I just plooped down and laid dere and said forget about it.

ok signin off dis has been hobo

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Of course you were excited! Your a boxer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home