Friday, September 29, 2006

I am bak

My famous Hobo ears
Dad was blocking my sun I was working on my tan
Hey all its ben awhile since I got to tel u about my life so I got some catchin up to do. My second manners class was supposed to be wednesday but the weader was stormy and the teacher cancelled class. It was nice though cuz dad came home eawly and we went for a wide and den we went for a walk and dad had school work to do so he had extra time for dat. He has a lot of school work wight now.

As far as de poop thing, dad must feel beder about it cuz he is no longer smushing my poop, he just puts it in a bag, i dink dat it is funy he has to pik up my poop and i always try to leave him a fresh one when he is piking up poop in the yard.

I went to a family get to geder for mum and dad. Der was a lot of people der. Dey all dought I was cute, but I mean look at me why wouldnt dey. :) Well der was this rottie der and he was such a big puppy and when he twied to play with me I would run circles awound him, I am fast. Dad talked to his mum and he was only 11 months old and 130lbs, dad said dat is way to big especially for a 11 month old puppy. Der was also 2 labardoodles der, dey looked old and shaggy I didnt play with dem. Oh yeah and den der was one of my friends der she is an 11 year old black lab, but she was kinda cranky but we still run around and chased sticks. It was so much fun.

I got a new food dis week and I weally like it. Dad says it is made by merrick, the wilderness bwend. It is so good I dink it is my favorite of de four dad has rotated me so far.

I am not sure how dis tag game works but five things dad says makes me a good fwiend are:
1. De fact dat I always make him smile no madder how bad his day has been.
2. Dat I am always ready to play
3. My unconditional love and he loves me unconditionally too :)
4. Dad loves de fact dat ever time I see him I act like he has been gone for years even dough it has just been hours. (Psst..dont tell dad dis but I know it has just been hours but dad likes to dink that I dink it has ben years but I smarter den dat, dad couldnt stay away dat long.)
5. Dad loves de fact dat I follow him around ever where he goes even when he is mowing grass I walk behind him and go back and forth and back and forth.

ok signin off dis has been hobo

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Love the ears. I too love to work on my tan...but lately I have been getting sunburned.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobo - Happy Birthday -

Come over and visit us at

www.boxercrazy.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home