Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Twip to 24hr Vet

Hey everybudy dad and mum took me to de vet last night. I couldnt poop, I twied to show dem I was fine but dad is a wury wart and said we had to go. Well after a lot of waitin in the woom with all kinds of new smells and sounds I got bored and started makin sounds and finally this nice young lady come and got me. She took me to de back where only employees (whadeva dose are) go, I felt special. Den she took a picture of me but it wasnt me it was the inside of me (how stwange). Dey talked to dad (she said I was a good boy, dad didnt bewieve her he said dey must of had de wrong dog I didnt dink that was funny) and told him everyding should be fine, same ding I was sayin, he just doesnt listen to me. Any ways he has to go on poop patrol and watch for sumeding to pass (I will give him sumeding hehe).


Ok signin off dis has been Hobo

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Poseidon said...

Heya Hobo! Glad you're gonna be okay an' all. I like the vet peoples, they give out cookies. Does your vet give you cookies? I think it's only fair that we get cookies since they're so fascinated with sticking things in our rears! I had tests a few years ago for all these bumps and stuff I got on me, daddy was worried cuz there's lots of 'em, and some kind of "fatty deposit" behind my right elbow. But the vet lady checked me all over and said they were fine.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger FleasGang said...

Ah, the job that nobody goes to school for - Poop Patrol. We hope Hobo's feeling better. Let us know :-)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Poseidon said...

Tag! Now you gotta list 5 things that make a good doggy friend. Have fun!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

That is what parents do...they worry about us! But you gota love them for that too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home